Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Reasons for losing interest in blogging

So since I came up with a new blog, I am quite eager to post something over here. I have just realized that my previous two blogs I had done the pretty much same thing. Posted for over 5-6 months and then just lost the enthusiasm of posting more. I have my very own reasons for losing interest in blogging which maybe be experienced by many of us out here.

1) The primary and the foremost of all - Time shortage. We run out of time every time.
2) Sometimes we have so much say but inexpressible in words.
3) Many a times we think that we'll blog on this,we'll blog on that but its always impending.
4) Seems stupid, but most of the time, I wonder what to blog about.
5) We see someone blog, and we think we can try our hand at it too. Successful the first couple of times, but lose involvement in it gradually.

These are just some of them.

So as you can see, this is my first day of blogging and I'm already here with two posts. Maybe some more tomorrow. I can pretty much assume that the graph would increase steeply in the coming months with a gradual decline until it becomes constant. Lets hope for the best.

2 comments:

Ankit Gupta said...

hey pinki! no clue bout the last 2 but m expectin a lot 2 cm frm this one...be expressive n open bout all u can ..althebst :)

shex said...

lol ....lol...

very true sometimes i also find myself in these cliffhanger situations but i guess the love of writing something pulls me back
btw **correction - there is nothing in the world which can't be expressed :P